Am I A Candidate For Vein Treatment?
- Have you previously been diagnosed with varicose veins, venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
- Do you see varicose or spider veins on your legs?
- Do you suffer from any of the following:
- Leg pain, aching or cramping?
- Burning or itching of the skin?
- Leg or ankle swelling?
- Heavy feeling in the legs?
- Skin discoloration or texture changes?
- Restless legs?
- Open wounds (ulcers) or sores?
- Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with vein disease?
- Do your legs feel achy after prolonged periods of sitting or standing?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment (i.e. laser treatments, sclerotherapy, vein stripping, compression stockings, or anti-inflammatory medications) with little or no symptom relief, or do symptoms reoccur?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for vein treatment. Call 864-235-9008 to schedule your FREE vein screening.
I thought that the vein treatment would be painful and the larger veins would require surgery, but Dr. Traurig’s techniques with the EVLT and his experience were amazing! He and his staff were very professional and caring. I am extremely happy and will continue coming back in order to maintain my legs.
– Mary L., Age 64
MD, RVT, RPVI, RPHS
call now to learn more or schedule an appointment: 864-235-9008.