ATTENTION MOMS! Don’t suffer from painful, unsightly VARICOSE or SPIDER VEINS one more day!
Our “Mommy Veins” Treatment delivers expert care and amazing results.
Like so many moms, you may have developed varicose or spider veins during or after your pregnancy. Fortunately, Greenville County’s leading vein specialist, Dr. Michael Traurig, delivers innovative, in-office solutions. His proven treatments can eliminate your problem veins without invasive surgery, without pain, and without a lengthy recovery time.
5 reasons to choose Dr. Traurig’s Mommy Veins treatment:
- Unparalleled expertise -You’ll be cared for by the most experienced and highly trained vein specialist in the region.
- The most advanced treatments – Including sclerotherapy (injection) therapy and Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) with Dr. Traurig’s state-of-the-art Cool Touch Laser. NO downtime, and virtually NO pain.
- FREE vein screening – Pinpoint the source of your vein issues and get expert treatment recommendations.
- The care and respect you deserve – From a team committed to meeting your individual needs.
- Convenient appointments and in-office treatments – Because we know you have a busy life to get back to!
FIRST-CLASS care from the expert who puts you FIRST
Dr. Michael Traurig established his practice here in Greenville in 2003. Over the years, he has earned a reputation as a true leader in the field by combining specialized expertise with a truly caring approach. Dr. Traurig is the…
WINNER of the Vitals.com Patients’ Choice Award 5 years running
FIRST Ivy League trained and Board Certified vein specialist in Greenville
FIRST fully certified, independent vein center in South Carolina
FIRST South Carolina vein center accredited by the Better Business Bureau
All I knew about vein treatment was stripping the veins no one suggested that I try laser treatment. Glad I didn’t listen to them! Since my treatment I can walk again and am free of compresses on either side of my ankle. I was surprised at the speed of the results, no downtime, little if any discomfort and not having to wear the compression hose, which are not required after recovery.
– Katherine H.
MD, RVT, RPVI, RPHS
call now to learn more or schedule an appointment: 864-235-9008.