Do you spend long hours ON YOUR FEET and suffer from painful VARICOSE or SPIDER VEINS?
Your solution is here: Dr. Traurig’s Standing Strong Vein Treatment.
Whether you work in retail or healthcare… construction or cosmetology, the bottom line is that standing on your feet all day is hard on your body. It can also contribute to painful and unsightly varicose and spider veins. While you may not be able to change careers, with Dr. Traurig’s help, you can eliminate problem veins and enjoy healthier and more attractive legs.
Through his Standing Strong treatment, Dr. Traurig addresses the unique health needs of patients who spend long hours on their feet. He offers innovative solutions for vein issues, delivered with the compassionate and personalized care you deserve.
5 reasons to choose Dr. Traurig’s Standing Strong treatment:
- Unparalleled expertise – You’ll be cared for by the most experienced and highly trained vein specialist in the region.
- FREE vein screening – Pinpoint the source of your vein issues and get expert treatment recommendations.
- The most advanced treatments -Including sclerotherapy (injection) therapy and Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) with Dr. Traurig’s state-of-the-art Cool Touch Laser. NO downtime, and virtually NO pain.
- Genuine care and compassion – From a team committed to meeting your individual needs.
- Convenient appointments and in-office treatments – Because we know you have a busy life to get back to!
FIRST-CLASS care from the expert who puts you FIRST
Dr. Michael Traurig established his practice here in Greenville in 2003. Over the years, he has earned a reputation as a true leader in the field by combining specialized expertise with a truly caring approach. Dr. Traurig is the…
WINNER of the Vitals.com Patients’ Choice Award 5 years running
FIRST Ivy League trained and Board Certified vein specialist in Greenville
FIRST fully certified, independent vein center in South Carolina
FIRST South Carolina vein center accredited by the Better Business Bureau
Absolutely – my legs look and feel better than they have in years and the treatment was not as painful as I thought it would be.
– Sylvia H.
MD, RVT, RPVI, RPHS
call now to learn more or schedule an appointment: 864-235-9008.